Women’s Tour 2021
Design a Jersey
A unique competition to design your very own cycle jersey for stages 5 and 6 of the 2021 Women’s Tour!
Are you a budding designer?
Are you creative?
Do you love cycling?
If you can answer yes to any of the above – then you could win the ultimate cycling prize, by designing a unique cycling jersey and presenting it to winners at either the start or finish of either stage 5 or 6.
- 4 x VIP tickets
- Your design printed onto 2 x jerseys by The Cycle Jersey company
- One jersey will be for you to keep and one for the stage winners
There are two age categories – Under 15’s and over 15’s
The presentations of the jerseys (subject to Covid restrictions at the time) will be in either Colchester, Clacton, Haverhill or Felixstowe.
Stage 5 – The Women’s Tour 2021
Friday 8 October
From Colchester to Clacton
Stage 6 – The Women’s Tour 2021
Saturday 9 October
From Haverhill to Felixstowe
How to enter
1. Download the jersey template via the link below.
2. Design your jersey either by hand or digitally.
3. Upload your design via the form below.
4. Remember to state whether you are entering the Stage 5 or Stage 6 competition.
5. The deadline to submit is midnight on 22 August 2021.
– The two best designs will be transformed into cycle jerseys by The Cycle Jersey.
-The design of the jersey will be made as closely to the winning design as possible.
-The design is for the front and back of the jersey with the side panelling being used for the logos of the supporters and sponsors of the Women’s Tour final stage.
Tips to consider
designing the jersey
- There’s no limit to number of colours you can use so go wild!
- Keep within the template design to enable the printers to match your design as cloasely as possible
- If you need some inspiration for your design, check out the colourful jesey designs for this years Women’s Tour teams, or have a look at www.TheCycleJersey.com
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The deadline to submit designs is midnight on the 22 August.
- Any designs submitted after this time will not be considered.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- A selection of 6 entries from each category will be shortlisted by a panel of judges and published in the East Anglian Daily Times for the public to vote for their favourite in each category and for each location.
- The winners of each category must be available on the 8 or 9 October to present their winning jersey design to the respective stage winners at the start or finish of the stage.
- Stage 5 competion – Winners of the under 15s category will present to the stage 4 winner in Colchester and the over 15’s will present to the stage 5 winner in Clacton.
- Stage 6 competition – Winners of the under 15s will present to to the stage 5 winners in Haverhill and the over 15s winner will present to the stage 6 winners in Felixstowe.
- Please note all presentations will be subject to all relevant Covid restrictions in place at the time.
- Winners will receive 4 VIP hospitality tickets for either the start or finish, a jersey in their design to keep and the opportunity to present their jersey design to the winner of either stage 4, 5 or 6 of the Women’s Tour.
- Winners will be notified week commencing the 6 September 2021.
- All prize winners will be contacted via email
- There is no cash alternative to the prize and it cannot be transferred to another person
- You agree that if you are a winner, you will take part in and co-operate fully with reasonable publicity and to the use of your name, photograph and any comments in such publicity without any fee being payable.
- By entering participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules.
- All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
UPLOAD YOUR JERSEY DESIGN
Accepted upload formats:
Illustrator CS (.ai, .eps, .pdf)
Photoshop CS (.psd, .tiff, .eps)
All entries must be uploaded here and postal entries cannot be accepted. If you have any issues uploading your file – please email us [email protected]